Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

you guessed it .. walk time

From the department of redundancy department, we went on another walk with a stop at the park last night.  This is definitely becoming a pattern.  The difference with this evening, however, was that this park outing included different toys to play with!

First up, there was a tic tac toe board. 


Ethan won.  I am really horrible at tic tac toe.  Or, he is really good.  Either way, he won.

And next was a bulldozer?  An earth mover?  A back hoe?  Not really sure what to call it. 


At the very end of our walk, we went to see Mr. Turtle.  Ethan also had fun walking around the little park across the street from us.




And then he walked up the driveway all by himself.


Yikes .. the gardener hasn't showed up at our house to weed yet.  Wait, Corey and I are the gardeners.  Hmmm ... I should make sure to get that call in that we need some weeds pulled.

No comments:

Post a Comment