Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

waking up

Ethan loves waking up slowly after a nap.  He will start just making little peeps, then start chatting a bit more, and eventually have a full blown conversation with himself.  I always go up once he starts chatting up a storm, and this is what I walk in to.  He is facing the door, chatting as if to say "hello, hello anyone want to come into my room?  maybe we can play with puzzles or read a book?".  Another hobby of his while he is doing this is throwing his pacifiers out of the crib.  Notice the pacifier on the floor.




 



 

2 comments:

  1. Love that first picture - you have to tell me what your using for editing. So cool!!!!

    Btw - I know you know this, but he's SO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the instagram ap for IPad - LOVE it! There are so many great ways to change up photos.

    ReplyDelete