Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

what's for dinner?!

Ethan loves the refrigerator.  He is drawn to it as soon as it opens.  When he is being held (and at a higher level) he goes straight for the butter or the jelly.  When he is walking (and at a lower level) he goes straight for the salad dressing.  We usually close the door soon after he takes his one pick and move on to more fun.  This time, I decided to let the fridge stay open a little while see what Ethan wanted for dinner.

First up, BBQ sauce.


Then he grabbed some French and ranch dressing.


On to some Teriyaki sauce.


And finally some poppy seed dressing and injectable seasoning (for turkey frying).



Now all we have to do is find a recipe with all of those flavors.  Maybe some BBQ Teriyaki chicken with french, ranch, and poppy seed dressing on the side for dipping.  Who wants to come over for dinner??!?!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post. So sad I couldn't make it, but love that I get a glimpse, I feel like I was there. Well... sort of, maybe just a little more than before.

    More importantly, we are now officially 51.25% complete. :)

    ReplyDelete