I am joining Corey in the dirty 30 club! Entering a new decade. Wow I am thirty. Yooozahs!
Here's a trip back in time for some of my birthday fun (post college).
In 2010, I received the best birthday present, ever!! Ethan was born just 5 days before my birthday.
In 2009, we went to play some golf and gamble at French Lick (the tape on my legs is from physical therapy on my knees). The Pete Dye course was amazing and had opened just the weekend before. We were in awe.
In 2008 we took Louie down to Nashville for the weekend and went to all the fun places that we frequented when I lived there for a short time (this is Centennial park across from Vandy).
In 2007 we were down in St Simons for my birthday. Someone thought it would be a good idea to order Patron shots. I don't think it was me! ;)
In April of 2006 we went to NYC!! Of course we had to ride the "hop on, hop off" trolley all around.
In April of 2005 we were getting ready to get married!!
And in 2004, we got engaged!
That's a lot of birthday fun for me :) And now to say hello to my thirties....





No comments:
Post a Comment