April 13th was a
BIG day. It marked the
half way point of my MBA program!!! YAY!! Insert dance here. We officially hit week 58.5 out of the entire program's 117 weeks. But who is counting? Well these type A over organized and mucho planner MBA students are! To celebrate we had, well, a celebration. We call ourselves "core" ... the 4 of us (Melanie, Bob, Brad, and I) meet at least weekly, text and talk many times daily, and generally keep each other sane as we try to juggle everything (including school work). We love how it works out - we learn a lot, get good grades (I got with the smart core team!), and really enjoy hanging out. SO, we had a party to celebrate our half way point.
Here's Ethan getting ready to arrive at the party in style. Bob is also a neighbor - living just 2 minutes down the street (walking time).
We all sat happily discussing all things (non MBA related) and it was nice to get to meet the families that we hear about so often in our daily interactions!
At one point we went in the basement and Ethan found a balloon. He LOVED it. He might get something similar to this in his Easter basket. Stay tuned.
After grilling out and
stuffing our face with good food eating, we went outside! Ethan and I were cheerleaders for the basketball game. Ethan did such a great job just watching all the big boys and girls play.
And then he wanted the camera!
It was a great time for our "core" MBA team to meet our "core" families and hang out. I hope to see much more of this in our future! It's also great that this MBA is half way done.
Hey - Love this! I'm glad to read the re-cap. I feel like I was almost there... almost.
ReplyDeleteFYI - we are officially 51.238% complete as of today. :)
I think we should have a party every week from here on out. Or maybe every other week!
ReplyDelete