Today, the register covers.
The big windows.
Grandad's electronics.
Grandma's vacuum.
And, the door handles? I was surprised to see this.
And even more surprised to see this 2 seconds later. Sorry for the blurry picture, I was running after my toddler.
That's right, ladies and gentleman. Ethan opened the door and escaped. Uh-oh. This is no good. And in case there was a doubt in anyone's mind, I recreated the scene for a video.
That was a little shocking to me and Corey. Is our one year old allowed to be opening doors? This is the only defense we have left. And now it's gone. He can now officially get into anything. Oh boy.
So, after that troubling discovery that he can open doors, I thought it would be fun to go outside and splash in the puddles. There was just a short storm that came through and the ground was soaked - perfect for puddle fun.
Testing out the wet pavement.
I like this!
Playing some fetch with Riley.
And splashing in the puddles.
And, we got in just in time for another storm to pass through. Puddles were very fun!
If you need to get in touch with me, I will be trying to come up with a plan to be on the defense of Ethan's door opening skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment