Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A walk downtown

This past weekend we went downtown to walk around.  We also hit up the Ethnic Expo - which is a street fair with tons of booths from around the world (with lots of good food).  It was really crowded at the street fair, so we found more room to roam on the outskirts of the expo.



Ethan was walking around a waterless fountain (guessing the water is out because it's almost winter - although it was 80 degrees this weekend).



Minor shoe issue being fixed (and no, I didn't put them on the wrong feet as I have been known to do.  I blame pregnancy brain for that!!).

It's funny - I have lived (nearly) my entire life in Columbus and I have never walked around the City Hall grounds (which is where we were).  I have, though, been to City Hall to pay a speeding ticket.  Guess after paying the ticket I never thought to hang around and take in the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment