Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Children's Museum

Ethan and I had a special day last week - we met my good friend Jill and her 2 little ones at the Children's Museum in Indianapolis!  It was Ethan's first visit there ... and I haven't been since high school.  It is an impressive place.

We started our big adventure by learning about fossils.



Then on to playing with dinosaurs (the cute blond with curls is Jill's littlest Addie).


We also got to go see a frog exhibit.  I don't think Ethan cared for the frogs - he was trying to find the buttons to push on the displays.


And then it was time to sit in an Indy 500 car!! 



Lastly, we stopped by a huge play area.  Ethan really liked the alphabet magnets.



We ended up staying at the museum for 3 hours (and did eat lunch there as well).  I knew it was time to go after a mini melt down when I took a toy away from Ethan because he wanted to eat it.  It was an hour past nap time!  We loaded up and said goodbye to Jill, Cooper, and Addie ... and Ethan was asleep within 5 minutes of leaving the museum.  He did wake up when we got home an hour later, and immediately went back to sleep in his crib at home.  He was wiped from such a fun morning!!  I must admit that I was also very tired after the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment