I tried to capture Ethan's version of Big Bird on camera ... I had to use my iPhone to get the conversation on tape. He was more interested in dropping the iPod to play with the iPhone. What a techie.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Big Bird
We really can't explain it ... but Ethan now says Big Bird. He might have learned it at school. I did notice when we walked in the other day he pointed to a bird and said "bird". But Big Bird ... not sure how it came about. Sure he watches Sesame Street on occasion, but Big Bird really isn't on the show much! It's all about Elmo these days. He does have the Sesame Street characters on his diaper - so he also says Big Bird when he sees the bird on his diapers.
I tried to capture Ethan's version of Big Bird on camera ... I had to use my iPhone to get the conversation on tape. He was more interested in dropping the iPod to play with the iPhone. What a techie.
I tried to capture Ethan's version of Big Bird on camera ... I had to use my iPhone to get the conversation on tape. He was more interested in dropping the iPod to play with the iPhone. What a techie.
Labels:
Ethan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment