Ethan had picture day about a month ago. I never pre-order the pictures - I wouldn't want 500 wallet size photos of a really bad picture. I like to either be pleasantly surprised by the photos and buy some, or be happy that I didn't order 500 pics (if it's not a great photo). This year's photo fell into that last category - I was glad I didn't order a lot of this photo!
It's just a proof - so it's not of great quality. But, seriously, how funny is that picture? Did the person snapping the photo even try to make him smile? All it takes is throwing a ball in the air (we know from practice!). It looks like they sat him down, took the first pic they could, and sent him on his way. It also looks as if he might next want to utter "can I make my phone call now?".
Of course I still think it's a cute picture - but mostly because it's funny!
Love the 'Fingerprint Card' caption with Spanish subtitles....what country was this prison in?
ReplyDelete