Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A potpourri

There is no theme to this post - it's random.  A potpourri of a few things just because.  Sorry for the lack of cohesive organization to the post - forgive me.

1.  After taking pictures of Ethan eating guacamole, I saw so much of both me and Corey in those pictures that I had to compare again.

 
                         Ethan                                                 Corey                                         Anne

He is completely his own person - hopefully the best of both momma and dadda :)  It's just fun to compare baby pictures!

2.  A sneak peak at a few pictures we had taken for Christmas .. just a peak!





3.  A wagon ride - becoming more of a tradition for us after dinner time.  Partly because Ethan doesn't do so well with the long walks that we were used to in the spring.  Who am I kidding, momma isn't doing so well with those either!!  My back can take a full day of work (some sitting/standing/walking), picking up a toddler and carrying him up the stairs a few times, and a nice walk around our block - probably a quarter of a mile.  I do like a longer walk once in a while!




And that's all - told you it was random.  Hope it lived up to that description!

No comments:

Post a Comment