We started this morning with a swim in the pool. I must say it's very nice to walk outside and swim. Very convenient indeed.


After swimming and a morning nap, it was time for bubbas for lunch. Great Mexican food. Ethan was perfecting his sucking from a straw.


After dada finished with golf, we went back to the course to take some pictures. The lodge is my favorite place on the island! I think it's becoming Ethan's too ;)

We got Ethan a hat from the pro shop.

He enjoyed relaxing on the patio with his milk while watching the ocean and the golf course.


He could run up quite the tab in the pro shop I think!

He really loved running around the Lodge. He worked up quite the appetite so we headed back to gnats (another one of my favorites on the island).


Whew. What a day. Tomorrow's plans included a trip to the beach in the morning when it isn't super sunny and hot. Then we turn into pumpkins and head home to indiana. We miss Louie....because we love him and because he helps pick up all the food that Ethan drops!
No comments:
Post a Comment