Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

tea, dessert, and a fashion show

It was a very special afternoon today!  I was able to go to a fashion show, have some tea, and eat some cheesecake.  What made it super special was doing all of the above with Grandma White! 

The funniest part of the afternoon was grandma dissing the fashion show, saying it wasn't a great show.  Come on, grandma - the latest fashions from Kohls, JC Penny, and Walmart - what's not to love?!?!  Just kidding - I agreed with her whole heatedly but I still had such a good time.  I had to tell her that we could just pretend that it was a great show.  She seemed good with that! 

Here we are watching the show:



And some pictures of us after the show enjoying desserts:




Those little cheesecakes were really good!  The little cookies that were slightly lemon flavored and really thin, not so good.  Hopefully I will be invited back next year (as this big fashion show is an annual event).  I will mark my calendar now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment