Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunday Morning

Set your DVRs!! This Sunday morning, May 22nd, Columbus, IN will be featured on the CBS Sunday Morning Show!  I have always loved the show - from the time those trumpets sound at the start of the show I am hooked.  I was super excited to learn last week that the show would be here in Columbus filming an entire segment on the architecture here (we aren't called the Athens of the Midwest for nothing!).  As part of the show, Charles Osgood was here in Cbus taping his segways into the various segments.  They were taping just 0.3 miles from my work downtown.  Melanie and I had to go check it out.




Let's get a little closer on that action.


Well, he still looks so small.  Let's try again.



That is a very blurry Charles Osgood.

The entire point of this post: tune in Sunday Morning to Sunday Morning to hear more about our home town of Columbus, IN!  Melanie and I even walked behind Charles to try to get on TV!  I hope we made it on the show!!!

UPDATED
I just got back from lunch ... with Charles Osgood!  My mom and I met for lunch downtown at Pipers Gourmet Catering and look who was there with us!  I was trying to be incognito with the phone...


Can't see him?  Here we go.


That was super awesome :)

Also, better pictures of the downtown events:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/thecommonscolumbus

No comments:

Post a Comment