Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

this little piggy

I love playing "this little piggy" with Ethan.  He especially likes the last little piggy that goes weeee weeee weeee all the way home.  His laugh (like all baby laughs) is so contagious. 

Notice all of his upper teeth in the video!  It's really hard to get a picture of them (especially since my "good" camera is in the shop getting fixed ... the point and click just can't freeze time well enough for a good picture of Ethan).  I have counted 3 that have come all the way out on top, with many more peaking at the surface just barely showing through.

I present, this little piggy starting Ethan (and bad singing by his momma):



I just realized after viewing this that the quality isn't great.  I used the point and click camera and not the video camera.  And, the battery was almost drained on the camera so I think it went into 1984 technology saver mode (meaning the video stinks!).  I will keep trying to get good shots of Ethan's pearly whites!

No comments:

Post a Comment