Ethan loves his new drum that Uncle Mikey picked up for him in China. I was folding laundry when Corey handed Ethan the drum ... and I literally couldn't hear my self think to say "after folding these clothes I need to put the wet clothes in the dryer and then start a new load of clothes... blah blah whatever thoughts go through my head when folding laudry". This drum is loud. And what makes it even louder you ask? When Ethan beats it against the walls, cabinets, or floors. It's such a great toy :) Much like the lawnmower (shown here and here) that he likes to run into the walls, Ethan also loves pounding our surfaces with this toy. Props to Uncle Mikey for picking out the best toys ever. All I can say is that payback is a b$&#! ... once those little Mikey and Ali's are running around I will also buy some great toys.
But honestly, if Ethan likes it and it is safe, it's OK with us!
Looks like he's having fun. Hehe. And I love that the photos capture how passionate he is about drumming. So cute! :p
ReplyDelete