After bubble blowing and nap time .... It was time for lunch followed by the pool. Getting Ethan ready for the pool was probably as difficult as herding cats (I have never herded cats but I imagine it's hard). After finally getting his suit on, there was sunscreen to put on. I had more sunscreen on me and the couch I was changing him on! After we got the gear on, it was time to swim.



And as soon as swimming started, it ended. The rain started. Then then the lightening and thunder. It looked like just one large cloud that would blow over. 4 hours later is was still raining. They need rain here so it was welcomed rain. It was quite ironic spending 30 minutes to get Ethan ready for swimming and only swimming for 3 minutes. Better luck next time! We made the most of the rain.



Once the rain was over, it was time for puddle fun!



Ethan decided it would also be fun to sit in the puddles (of course)! So outfit change number 3 of the day happened just after the puddle fun.
After dinner and another golf ride, it felt like time for ice cream. So off we went to the ice cream shop.



He did enjoy the ice cream for a bit, but then I think he realized it was too cold. And he didn't want anymore. But it was a success for his first time!
Bed time again ... After another busy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment