Aunt Ali turned the big 2-1 this year - for the 7th time :) And to celebrate, we went out to dinner tonight! Dinner at Bistro 310 was delicious. MMMMM. And, the company was great: Aunt Ali, Uncle Mikey, Grandma, Grandad, and great uncle Herschel. I wish I had a picture of everyone, but I was more worried about what Ethan was throwing on the ground than getting a picture, unfortunately.
Not only did we have a good meal, Ethan did too! He got some green beans, some mashed potatoes, and some flank steak. He was loving it. He also tried to join in on the conversation at the dinner table more than a few times ... by screaming in the middle of us talking. He wanted to make sure people knew he was still there. I think it's impossible to ignore him!
Although we pushed dinner time up to 5:30 as to make sure that we got the senior special, we were still at dinner past Ethan's bedtime (of 7PM). He did so great though! By the time we got home, it was almost 8PM. Ethan cried a little bit on the way home, and literally 3 seconds later we saw this.
He fell asleep with some expression left on his face. You can see that he was probably looking upset about 1.5 seconds before this picture was taken. Once we realized he was asleep, we started singing really loudly to keep him up. It didn't work. Then we started calling his name. Didn't work. I took the car up the driveway quickly so that it might wake him. Didn't work. Here's how things looked when we got into the garage.
No biggie, getting him out of the carseat should wake him up. Or not. That didn't work either.
He did eventually did wake up when I changed him into his PJs. He was one tired little boy after the huge celebration!!! There's nothing more precious than a sleeping baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment