I love how Morgan sleeps with one hand out sometimes. We have caught her doing this while on a walk as well. Could you sleep like this?!
When she sleeps like this she always startles herself and wakes up! That's why she is swaddled extremely well at night to prevent this from happening. I wish I could fall asleep as well as a baby and basically sleep in any position like they do. But for those who have had a newborn, I really don't understand where the phrase "sleep like a baby comes from". Does that mean you want to wake up every 2-4 hours? Maybe the phrase means what was said above (sleep in any position and fall asleep quickly). And some babies can sleep through lots of noise. But I don't think I would want to sleep like a baby if it meant waking up every 2-4 hours. Because that's not restful I promise you.
No comments:
Post a Comment