Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

laundry helpers

I can do my fair share of complaining about the laundry.  And I still have never found a laundry fairy.

So I was really excited to have 2 laundry helpers recently!!  But all Ethan wanted to do was push the bottons on the washer.  Now that it's higher due to the risers, I had to hold him (while carrying Morgan) to reach the buttons.  He then said he wanted in the washer.  My arms were ready for a break, so in he went!






He was moving around in there a lot - since the actual washer moves.  I don't think he really enjoyed it too much ... he hasn't asked to go back in.  And obviously that's fine with us, I don't want to have to explain to Sears how our washing machine broke.

Here's Morgan during all the fun - also helping :)


And since that isn't a great picture of Morgan, here are a few for fun!



Back to more laundry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment