Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ALL DONE

Our Capstone project is all done.  So happy!  Melanie mentioned she felt like a new person when it was over.  I 100% agree.  We all did well.  And did I mention it's over?!?!  Just 9 weeks left and a few deliverables to turn in (but those are mostly team work with the best MBA team ever - so it shouldn't be too painful).  I am very ready for Memorial Day when we are completely done.  But for now, I will enjoy this feeling of being done with the biggest part of the program!

Morgan helped me practice my presentation yesterday.  I am happy to say I showered and got dressed up.  Don't think I went to give the presentation like this ;)


What will I do Saturday morning at 8AM?!  Not sure but I can guarantee it won't involve calling into a meeting for the first time in months.  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment