Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

he just kept running and running and running ...

Will Ethan be a cross country runner?  Right now I believe he would win any age 2 and under race (I doubt they have those?).  Uncle Steve would be proud of Ethan's running! 


Wow it sounds like we are on a Conestoga Wagon with all of the shakiness and noise.  Yes I am out of breath when asking Ethan to slow down - he's hard to keep up with ;)  And he didn't slow down after I asked him to, in case it looked as though he cared what I was telling him.  After going down the hill, Ethan went all the way up the next hill - just not nearly as fast!  His longest run so far is 0.76 miles.  No joke.  That's far for an almost two year old!

After running, Ethan enjoys putting his feet up on the stroller.  This is his recovery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment