For the past 3 months, I have had a Saturday morning 8AM conference call for our FINAL presentations for the MBA program. It's a very big project solving a big problem for Cummins and we will present our recommendations to the Cummins Leadership Team (read: the top dogs). No pressure. At least Morgan isn't feeling any pressure!
She helps me put things in perspective! She is not worried at all about our balanced scorecard or our Porter's 5 Forces analysis (since the presentation is a culmination of our MBA program ... I had to drop some MBA terms here. See - I have paid attention over these past 2+ years!!).
Only 3 more weeks until we present our final presentation. I must say I am extremely excited about the project (we have done some great work and have some recommendations that will generate a LOT of discussion). I am just as excited to be done with the final project! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment