It's Wednesday night at 9:30PM. I realized that I had not updated the blog to post something for everyone to read tomorrow AM (there's a secret - I usually write posts the night before they hit the airways to save my morning time for running around getting ready for work, taking Louie out, feeding Ethan and trying to wrestle with Ethan to get his coat on before he goes to school - and that isn't just me Corey is a big part of that morning routine, too! And grandma has been coming over in the mornings recently because we have had some early morning meetings! It takes a village around here, people!).
So back to now. My ankles are the size of grapefruits. My calves are cramping as if I ran 5 miles (and all I have done for 2 hours is sit on the couch). Baby girl is trying to show me that "baby got back" by pushing her butt out - which just means my stomach feels like something is trying to erupt out of it. My heartburn can't be calmed for anything (thanks to Corey for running out to CVS at 8:30PM tonight to get me more Tums - who would think I would go through 90 tablets in just a few weeks). I've been doing work stuff since 7PM, and I was supposed to join a class tonight from 9PM - 10:30PM but gave that up when I realized I had 2.035% brain capacity left and I would be worthless in the class. I am planning to go to bed to wake up early for another full work day (with only 2 days left of work before I am off for over 3 months, there is a lot to do!). Maybe I should just post something more fun when I will be up tonight - usually between 12-2AM. With Ethan I would get up in the middle of the night to eat ... with baby girl I get up to pop more Tums (I am paying attention to the daily max, Corey - I am not overdosing on Tums I promise!). Usually after I eat more Tums, I still can't calm the furry of the heartburn so I sit up for a while, then try to prop pillows for a while longer, before I think I just pass out from frustration of still having heartburn.
So, now I am going to go eat some double stuff oreos (we only have those in the house because I went to the grocery store this weekend!) and drink milk (hoping, as I do every night, that it might help with my heartburn).
I promise for a better update this weekend. I can't wait to share the basement (it will be finished on Friday AM)!! And, Corey and I have big plans for the Christmas Blog Competition. So, I will be back in action this weekend and next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment