If we were moving anytime soon it would be great to use the picture of Ethan sitting in the box as our moving announcement. However, after 2 major renovations in less than 1 year - it would take me A LOT to leave this house just now!! :) So that wasn't a foreshadow for anything!
And a funny story about the box. We had the Trobaugh family Christmas at our house this past weekend. Derek had sent some gifts ahead of time so that he didn't have to travel from Boston with them. I texted him to ask if he sent something from Amazon because there was a big box delivered and I couldn't for the life of me remember ordering anything from them recently that would be that big. Once he said it wasn't from him, I was thinking it was a fun Christmas surprise!! Boy was I wrong when I opened the box to find diapers and wipes (they are on automatic shipment to the house which saves us time and money). As Derek said - Merry Christmas to me!
And a funny story about the box. We had the Trobaugh family Christmas at our house this past weekend. Derek had sent some gifts ahead of time so that he didn't have to travel from Boston with them. I texted him to ask if he sent something from Amazon because there was a big box delivered and I couldn't for the life of me remember ordering anything from them recently that would be that big. Once he said it wasn't from him, I was thinking it was a fun Christmas surprise!! Boy was I wrong when I opened the box to find diapers and wipes (they are on automatic shipment to the house which saves us time and money). As Derek said - Merry Christmas to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment