We made another trek up to Greenwood recently - we did some shopping and some eating at the Cheesecake factory!
For the shopping ... after my 8AM MBA team meeting on Saturday, I did some looking at a calendar and had a mini panic attack that there were only 2 weekends left (plus Christmas on a weekend) until baby girl will be here. I needed a few things at the baby mega store (Buy Buy Baby) ... little things like bottles, some more hangers, and a waterproof mattress pad cover. So - it was decided that we needed a little field trip. It was funny that Ali texted me from Buy Buy Baby in Minneapolis while we were at a Buy Buy Baby in Greenwood, IN!
For the eating ... Ethan has such a great time at the Cheesecake Factory last time that we decided to head back there!
We sat near a little girl - probably 5 or 6. Ethan was cougar hunting.
Yum - the baby plate of bananas and bread. It was all gone in minutes.
And then Ethan got a bloody nose!
No wait that's not how the story went. Ethan was attacked by a bottle of ketchup. Not quite it either. Ethan ate his weight in ketchup and got some on his nose -- that's what happened!
Just like last time, I got some cheesecake to go. They gave us two forks for the cheesecake. I thought that was silly because baby girl can't yet use utensils - that won't happen for some time!
No comments:
Post a Comment