Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Posting lull

For the 2 readers who will wonder what is going on with the blog today .... My laptop will not connect to the Internet at home. I would do my posts at work but I need to keep my job. I will be trying to work on the Trobaugh house IT issues (I am taking an IT class right now so I am basically an expert. Just like when I took a law class and felt like a lawyer!). Sorry for the delay!


4 comments:

  1. I guess the picture with Ethan's mouth open, eyes wide, and stuff all over his face can get me through the day.

    -Uncle Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black and white one in the middle and of course the ones with Louie!

    Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that my "non post" generated as many comments as an actual post ;) The IT expert fixed the problem! Back in action!

    -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops - I meant to say that my non post generated MORE comments than a regular post.

    -Anne

    ReplyDelete