Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

back in action!

My IT skills paid off!  Internet fixed!  I unplugged the router for 10 seconds and BAAM .... internet again.  Genius!  I think I will write this in my "looking forward" paper that is due on November 21st for class.  One of the topics for the paper is a question of what we have learned in our IT class and how it will apply to our jobs/life.  I hope the prof gives me an A just for this!

Corey is out of town this week.  I am still waiting on his guest post (sounds fun, doesn't it?!?!)  Believe it or not, I have posted 390 times on this blog (this is 391).  I thought it would be fun to get a different perspective.  I have been asking Corey to write a post for close to 3 weeks now (and still no post).  Perhaps putting it in writing and getting it out there will help his desire to post for us!! 

What was I saying ... oh yes Corey is out of town.  He's actually out of the town, the state, and the country!  He's in Columbia, South America.  When he's gone, I am a little more lax with Ethan.  So, as long as he isn't getting hurt, I really don't care what he does.  Now, that needs a little background I suppose.  Yesterday, when I took these next pictures, I had a 7:30AM meeting at work and had volunteered all afternoon for the Fireman's Cheer Fund (a Christmas service for those less fortunate) - which meant standing for 3 hours.  Doesn't sound like much I know.  But doing so with an 8 month preggo belly meant achy achy swollen feet and sore back!  Waaaaa waaaa cry me a river.  I know people have it much harder than that ... believe me I know.  But, I was tired and had to explain why.

So, when Ethan insisted on opening the refrigerator to try to climb inside, I really didn't care to say no.  Normally I wouldn't think it was a good thing for a toddler to be in the fridge.  But, due to circumstances already explained, I thought it was a great way to keep Ethan occupied for 2.5 minutes.  And his refrigerator fun lasted 3 minutes!  Wonderful!





It was funny to see him rummage through the fridge (mostly the condiments within the door) and then yell "BOOOO" to me.  That's what he's doing in the last picture which I just love!  And since this isn't an episode of Cribs, I won't tell you what's in the fridge.  Maybe Corey wants to use that as his guest post material ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment