I love these "puddle boots" that I bought Ethan a long time ago (the perfect boots for puddles - also called rain boots or golashes). They are still a little big, but he is growing into them! He found them in the laundry room after he opened the door (he's even gotten to the handle on the front door - better keep that one locked). Once he brought the boots out I helped him put them on. For some reason he liked walking around with just one boot on.
Ethan wanted the other boot off. Here's how he managed to do that himself.
Success! They are off.
But, toddlers are quick to change their minds. Ethan wanted the boot back on!
Then he started getting pretty upset that the boot wouldn't go on his foot easily.
So he got so frustrated, he threw the boot, and he started running.
He ended up at the laundry room door (see him at the top of the photo). Perhaps he wanted in to find more boots? Or to get in Louie's cage.
After blowing off some steam, he was back to the boots. Here he comes!
He picked up the boots,
Threw them down, and ran off again.
This happened at least 3 times. Run to the boots, pick them up, throw them down, run to the laundry room, run back to the boots.
I wonder what he was thinking. I can only imagine. But 2 minutes later, he saw me on the floor (from my stakeout paparazzi location) and thought that wrestling would be more fun than boot throwing!
After jump on momma time, the boots were forgotten. I wonder if they would still be in the middle of the floor if I didn't move them back into the laundry room.
Anyone notice the diaper peep show Ethan was giving when he was sitting down trying to get his boots on?! He's quickly getting too long (well I guess now that he's walking, it's tall - when does the switch from "how long" to "how tall" happen?) for his 18 month clothes, but I am sad to let things go. These are his "weekend" clothes - no one needs that peep show at school!
No comments:
Post a Comment