Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

baby in a diaper

Is there anything cuter than a baby in a diaper?!




And, No, Ethan is not allowed to stand on the couch.  Doesn't seem to stop him though - you can even see a little devious look in those pretty big blue eyes.  He is testing his momma and dadda recently - A LOT!  I call it like I see it - he's a toddler for sure!

Getting a bit closer - to grab the lens of the camera and the lens cover.



Time to look for birds and squirells and chipmunks!



And, back to playing with the lens caps.


He looks 5 feet tall in this next picture!!  At his 15 month check up he was 32 inches tall.  According to the charts that's about the 85th percentile for his age.  Needs to speed it up a bit for a b-ball scholarship.  Grandma, he needs some more meatballs (man he LOOOVES grandma's meatballs!)


Ahh - my lens cap!  Thanks, sweetie!


Now to put some clothes back on.  Despite the heat, I insist that I clothe him when he goes out into public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment