Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

a Saturday morning stroll

This morning Ethan and I went for a little stroll.



The dino came with us for part of the walk, until Ethan was bored with it and more interested in picking up sticks and leaves. 



After our walk it was time to play in the driveway.  But, as soon as Ethan noticed I was the paparazzi, he wanted my camera!


There was also a run happening in our neighborhood this morning, so Ethan was entertainment for mile one of the 5K.  I realized while people were passing Ethan and I should have been part of the race, too.  It would have been fun to do.  But I didn't know it was happening until I took Louie out and got the paper with Ethan earlier in the AM and saw runners and a big sign saying "1 mile".  At least we cheered them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment