It seems like our floors were put in forever ago! And they were done a long time ago - at the end of April. So for almost 2 months we have lived with this:
Not that the color difference is a lot, or anything. And to say I noticed it everyday would be a lie - I only thought about it once every two days. So today is a great day - we are moving out so that work on the stairs can start! It took us a few contractors to find one who would tackle the stairs. One even said "I won't touch the stairs." Alrighty then thanks for stopping by, would you like some lemonade for your trip home? There is a lot of detail work to be done, so I hope it doesn't take TOOO long and also hope that we found a good match for the color on the floor. I guess any darker shade would look better than what we have now.
And we are buttoned up like a nuclear plant threatening to be breached around here.
Here's hoping that things go swimmingly and there are no mishaps with the stairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment