Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

so close, and yet ...

... so far away!  it's looking almost done.  it's like most things though, doing the last 10% can take up to 50% of the time (like packing!). 

The grout is done.  I am so glad we chose the grey, which came out much lighter than I expected.  And, if we had gone with "white" I am sure it would have looked yellow or almond colored next to the tile.


The plumber was here today, he didn't get all of the shower done but it's close.


I am excited to try the big rain head:


Think they will be done by Friday?  I am hoping so.

Ethan didn't take an afternoon nap today, which meant for a tired and fussy baby this evening.  I did get one (good) picture of him playing in between mini tantrums.


And yesterday I took a video of him talking.  This was after dinner, during his dessert of Cheerios.  What a dessert, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment