But, the forecast calls for a balmy 40 degrees on Sunday. Thank goodness!!
Ethan's visit to the ENT. He is getting tubes. There was a spot open next week, but I will be at IU all week for MBA in-residence. So, we settled for the next available date at the end of February. And, Ethan still has a bad looking ear (despite the 2 shots of rocephin and the antibiotics he is on now). All of that said to show that it is time to get tubes - it's really the only option we have. Mixed emotions - I don't ever want him to have to get surgery, but I do believe it will help him feel better. Also, we don't know how this is affecting his hearing and further development. So it is a good move, just hard to see him have to go through it.
Here are some pics of him tonight in his PJs.
Bathroom update. OMG - TILE!!!
This is what it looks like walking in to the bathroom. There is still much more tile to go.
And, the shower. They also started on the shower floor.
We have spent days thinking about/talking it over/researching grout colors. Who would have thought it would be such a hard decision. We finally decided on a light grey grout. The "white" grout - of which there are many colors of white - almost looked cream or yellow colored against our tile. The best bet we thought was going with the light grey. I hope it looks good!
We are still not sure on a paint color. But we have tried a LOT of different colors. To recap, we have a grey paint on the wall that looks like
- purple
- blue
- green
- brown
- cream
I am not sure this project will be done by March. And we thought 2 weeks. Joke's on us.
No comments:
Post a Comment