Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Domo Arigato, Baby Amato

This past weekend was EXTRA special!!! Many friends came into town to celebrate baby girl Amato! Shilpa, the proud mama, looks fantastic at 30 weeks prego. The battery in my camera was dead (GASP - me, without a camera? I blame only myself). So, I just have a few shots that were captured from the weekend.

Here we are the night before the baby shower at our place - the "typical?" prom picture. Love this pose.


The littlest (and cutest) of the bunch, Adeline, is a future Rose-Hulman Chi Omega I can tell! 

That picture was taken a few hours before Christine made it in town.  Also, Jenny couldn't make it to our house because of some work issues she had to deal with.  So, here is a pic of Christine, Jenny, and mama Shilpa at the shower:



Baby shower shower highlights included:

  • Painting a nice nursery scene for baby girl Amato
  • Eating awesome food that Erica, Jill, and Jenny prepared
  • Watching Shilpa open books for baby girl Amato
  • Trying to find Mrs. and Mr. Lad in downtown Indy
It was such a great time! I leave you with the more common known version of the blog title:

No comments:

Post a Comment