Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

changing of the books

If I were in college, I would be going to a kegger right now.  Since I am not in college, I will blog and then go to bed!  I just finished my last law quiz and wrote my last law essay.  This is HUGE!  My marketing team should be done with our final paper tomorrow by early afternoon.  This all means that I have an entire week off of classes.  I couldn't be happier.  Insert keg party here.

Like the good student that I am, I am getting ready for the next round of classes.  My blue binder divider belongs to Global Money and Capital Markets.  The yellow divider belongs to Financial Management.  These classes start March 7th and end on May 28th.  YIKES that sounds like forever far away.  In a month I will be halfway done with school.  Insert another keg party here.

Once again, there was no afternoon nap for Ethan today.  He, like yesterday, fell asleep on the way home from "school".  It's funny to look in the back seat and see the following:  blink ..... blink  .....  bllliinnkk .... bllliiiiinnnnnkkkkk ....  bbbbbbbbblllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkk ... asleep.  His eyes get so heavy, there are longer and longer blinks, and then he is out.

Dinner time was extra special tonight when Ethan woke up from his late day siesta.  He got to watch a bit of Finding Nemo while eating some oatmeal, apples, and bananas.  What fun!



And, per the usual, Cheerios for dessert.


Then, playtime was supervised by Louie.


OK, Louie wasn't the only one watching.  Dada was there too.


Speaking of Louie he turns FIVE years old on Sunday.  Every year we have gotten him a personalized doggie cake from 3 Dog Bakery (here's last year's cake).  This year we didn't get one.  I feel awful.  Hopefully he won't notice.  Too bad there isn't a doggie bakery closer (Corey used to pick up his cake on his way home from work in Indy).  We will make it up to him.  Promise.

We are closer and closer to the bathroom being completely done.  Just some finishing touches and we should be able to move all of our stuff back (including our closet!).  It will be nice to have our room back again.  Having not lived in there since January 3rd - I miss it.

In weather related news, it is supposed to rain 1.5 inches tonight.  Thanks goodness that "warm" line of 34 degree air is hanging right here so none of that is snow.  On the flipside, if it was snow I wouldn't still be hearing our broken sump pump that sounds like a freight train.  Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment