... have to take Ethan to the hospital again. Luckily he is OK! We only had to go for a shot since the actual doctors office was closed. It took a super long time to get registered, get the shot ordered, and then after the shot of Rocephin we had to stay for 30 minutes to make sure he didn't have a reaction. I love hospitals (especially Deaconess! hi Linda) but I just never want to have to take Ethan again!
They do make the pediatric ward very fun for youngsters. Here's the exam table - which is actually a hippo!
And after a quick snack and a nap
We were home and enjoying Ethan's favorite video:
And for the bathroom remodel today ... we decided that both the grey and the white thinset are no good. They are also seeping through the porous carrera marble tile. We have 2 more options to try: and epoxy and a thinset made just for softer marbles. So, it will be a few days before we even decide how we are going to get the marble up. This project is now at 1 month and counting. Oh my.





What happened?!!! It sounds like everything is OK now.... I hope that is the case. I feel for you, it can be so scary.
ReplyDelete