Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

time to jump!!

Ethan loves to jump.  It's been highlighted in many posts.  He jumps on the bed, the floor, the pillows - on anything.  But, the most fun he ever had while jumping is with Noah at the Sandlin's house.  He would wake up in his crib - start jumping in his bed - and say "I jump with Noah".  OK - point taken Ethan ... you also need a trampoline.

Dada put together the trampoline while Ethan was napping (I did help a little bit!).  That's why he needed a beer - which he is opening in the picture while Ethan is running towards his new toy (really, Corey?  you couldn't wait 2 minutes for this photo op to expire?!?).

Back to the important part of the post - Ethan was screming in delight when he saw the trampoline!!



So excited to jump!







Then it was Morgan's turn!




































Ha - really?  You thought we would let Morgan in the trampoline?  No way!  She was upstairs sleeping - I was watching her via our video monitor.




Ethan just loves the trampoline.  I am sure our neighbors do not.  How long until we get a complaint?!?!  I mean, it's not the prettiest thing we could have put in our yard.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! How many adults can it fit?
    - Ali

    ReplyDelete