Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"school" time for Morgan!

I asked Morgan what she wanted to do on her last day home before officially starting daycare (or school, as we like to call it)!!  She decided that she would like to stay in her PJs and roll all over the floor.  I thought that sounded like a great plan!


As I was recovering from mastitis, it was a nice relaxing way to spend a Sunday.  And it was a great day for Morgan to have before heading to daycare on Monday!  After the "last day before daycare" bliss wore off, it was Monday - game time.

Here's Morgan ready for her first day of school!!



Hmm - can you tell which of those was taken with my iPhone and which with the good camera?  I will try to post more with my good camera!  It's just so easy to use my phone for spur of the moment capturing of images.

Ethan came down to join the party.  He told Morgan all about school and how much she would like it!




After some breakfast, we were off to school!  Morgan did so well (for the 1 hour she was there).  She played toys, got to meet her teachers, and was generally really happy and easy going with everything.  I cringed in fear when I saw every single child had a snotty nose and some were coughing.  Ahhh my poor baby girl is going to be getting sick - and soon.  Booooo!! 

Here's Morgan at school.



Off to a good start (I think!).

A super big thank you is needed for my wonderful, always helpful, awesome, amazing mother.  She has given up her entire week to help with Morgan's transition.  Just amazing.  Can't thank her enough!!!!

1 comment: