Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

58 LaSalle Woods

I cannot believe that I remembered that specific address - 58 LaSalle Woods.  But, on my drive over to Bloomington yesterday it somehow came to me.  I was headed to Lake Monroe for a conference and I thought I would take a few minutes to drive to the condo that my Grandparents once owned. 


Getting into the Pointe (now called Eagle Pointe) was tougher than I thought.  I explained that I wanted to go see the condo that my Grandparents once owned.  It took a little convincing for the guard to let me in!



Everything looked (and even smelled) the same!  I found 58 - didn't want to creep too close to the door as to be a stalker. 


These are the rocks outside of the condo that I am sure I itched my feet on many times.  Actually - seeing these makes me have more itches (sorry for somewhat of an inside story that only those closest to me will know!).


And the pool!  I spent so much time here!


I was really happy to get back to 58 LaSalle Woods! 

1 comment:

  1. What great memories! Your foot itch was relieved by 'Geos' that were by the front door. There were broken in half, displaying the crystals. I'll look for some to add to your landscaping!

    ReplyDelete