Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

the biggest block party

Saturday night we found ourselves at the biggest block party in downtown Columbus (I didn't make that name up - that's what it's called).  We met some friends there, drank a few BEvERages, ate some food, and danced.  It was so much fun - glad we decided (last minute) to head to the party.  The music wasn't too loud (good for the kidd-os) and we left before it got really crowded.

The first thing we did upon arrival was head to the kid zone.  Ethan jumped in a big jump house.  He was in heaven.



Excuse the crooked photo - I couldn't stray from the stroller to try for a better pic because I had precious cargo that I couldn't leave.


She slept through the loud music and the crowds for almost 1 hour.  Prep for daycare ;)

When Morgan did wake up, we took a photo!  This is Laura and her 4 month old daughter Lily.  Laura and I are good friends from high school and we played (A LOT) of golf together.  We are planning to get the girls on the course soon!!


Lots of fun at the biggest block party in Columbus!

No comments:

Post a Comment