Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

where's my hand?

Morgan loves to suck on her hands!  She hasn't gotten the hang of just her thumb yet.  She really just looks for her entire hand to shove in her mouth.  She prefers her hands over a pacifier.  Oh and of all the pacifiers in all of the land, she likes one model.  Just one.  I have tried 7 brands of pacifiers.  She likes one.  I have bought many reserves!

 

Here she goes looking for something to suck on -- wanting to know where her hand is.


I give her the pacifier - which she tries to spit out in disguist soon after.


Pacifier now completely out.


My hand!  I found it!


Still got my hand!


And in other Morgan observations - notice that hair?!  She has more hair than Ethan at this age for sure (anyone sick of those comparisons yet?  really Ethan and Morgan are the two babies that I know the best so there will continue to be comparisons.  sorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment