Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My current view

Here's my view at the moment:





I think I have a great view!! I love how Morgan's holding the string to my sweatshirt. She looks comfy :)

In Morgan news, we went to the doctor today to get a weight check. There aren't any issues but since she doesn't take a bottle we really have no idea how much she is eating :/ The nurses were a bit confused as to why we thought we needed to go but I wanted peace of mind. Happy to report that she's 9 lbs 5 oz. Thats 1 oz over Ethan's birth weight (and Morgan is 6 weeks today!!). She's a petite little lady compared to big brother but she's still exactly 50% for her age. Perfect in my book!

Back to checking out my great view. I hope the view where you are is great too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment