Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

water adventure

It's still hot (for Indiana standards).  15 days in a row of 90+ deg F.  That's brutal for us when our normal high is 84.  I wish it was 84 degrees!

To try and beat the heat, we went to the backyard for a water adventure this weekend!

Here's Ethan - all ready to go.





Ahhh - what's that thing??


And the next few pictures show a scene of an unexpecting toddler getting drenched with COLD water.









You can see it happening - all was good and there were smiles, then the water started raining down, then he got a little ticked off.  At the end he looked back at the sprinkler as if to say "hey, what did I do to you?".

The sprinkler wasn't great because it was really cold.  So, we brought out the pool instead.








Maybe Ethan will warm up to the sprinkler - they sure are fun to run through!  Next time maybe we should try it when he is really hot (instead of having just come from inside). I am sure he will like it sooner or later!

No comments:

Post a Comment