This is baby's first picture - at 9 weeks.
And the first sounds of baby's heartbeat:
We find out in just a few days what we are having (boy or girl). I am really nervous!! Part of the real excitement with Ethan was not knowing the gender until delivery day. Although nervous, I also really want to know what we are having so that I can plan a few things. I have had Ethan's 6 months clothes hanging in his closet for over 1 year now. I need to either box them up or transfer them to baby #2's room. The last time I put away Ethan's clothes (into a box and under the guest bed) was when he was about 5 months old - so it's been a long time! Having a few months to work on some things (like Ethan's closet clean up) will help. I figure as busy as I think I am now, it won't get any better having a 21 month old and a newborn!
Baby #2's due date is January 4th. Ethan's original due date was April 3rd, and after the 20 week ultrasound it was pushed up a few days to April 1st (and he was born on his due date). If the same events hold true, Baby #2 will have a due date of Jan 2nd and will be born on that day, too. Although no 2 pregnancies are the same, so I am sure it will be hard for history to repeat itself here, too.
Corey and I don't have a preference at all whether it's a boy or a girl. It would be fun to have a little girl so that we can experience raising both a girl and a boy. But, if Ethan gets a brother that would be really special for them and I know they would love playing together! So, either way we are completely OK and have no preference.
More as our journey before and after baby #2 joins us!
Baby #2's due date is January 4th. Ethan's original due date was April 3rd, and after the 20 week ultrasound it was pushed up a few days to April 1st (and he was born on his due date). If the same events hold true, Baby #2 will have a due date of Jan 2nd and will be born on that day, too. Although no 2 pregnancies are the same, so I am sure it will be hard for history to repeat itself here, too.
Corey and I don't have a preference at all whether it's a boy or a girl. It would be fun to have a little girl so that we can experience raising both a girl and a boy. But, if Ethan gets a brother that would be really special for them and I know they would love playing together! So, either way we are completely OK and have no preference.
More as our journey before and after baby #2 joins us!
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Speaking from experience having a boy and a girl is the best of 2 very different worlds, but a healthy baby#2 is the most important thing. Ok, I need to go take a nap now just thinking of 2 kids under 2 and 2 full time jobs.
ReplyDeletePeace and Blessings to the Trobaughs!
Nanette
By the way you can tell I don't know what I'm doing when it asks for a profile?!? I'm old
ReplyDeleteAnne - LOVE this!!! I'm very excited for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI think the new baby looks alot like Louie in the ultrasound. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete