I think we have settled on some floors! Especially after seeing these pictures.
Here's what we currently have:
And what we are thinking about:
Going wider and darker. The new floor candidate is a little distressed, but not hand scraped. I am not a huge fan of distressed usually, but this is more subtle and I think it's needed with Ethan and Louie (ok and me and Corey - well probably me the most since I am the one who always drops things!). This is the hardest wood available - a stand woven bamboo. We have done lots and lots (and lots more) research on it ... and I think we have a winner! Yay.
And we did a little sledding today! We had a nice neighbor (my co-worker who I am also going through the MBA program with) give us their sled that was too small for their kiddos. It was a balmy 20 degrees out so we didn't do too much sledding. But it was fun to get out.
Sledding is one of the only fun things about the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment