Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Coming together

The bathroom is looking like, well, more of a bathroom!  Here's the view from the bedroom.


Notice the walls are painted!  It's a grey, lighter than the floor color and I think it will blend in really well with the wall tile.  This picture is making the grey show MUCH darker than it actually is.


So here's a pic of the painted wall (straight ahead) as it looks next to the floor - much lighter.  Corey did think the grey almost looked purple at first.  Then we said we needed to see it in the natural light.  That might happen in April - there are only grey skies in Indiana during the winter.  I think once the tile goes up it will look great.


And the vanity is in!  Minus hardware, but I am liking the look of it already.  Can't wait to get the counter top on and the backsplash up too.


Here's the shower - 2 days worth of work for a plumber although it doesn't look too impressive.  Once all of the fixtures are put in it will be much better.
 

So, the contractor promised to be done by Jan 30th (yeah right - there is no way!!)  We shall see.

Switching gears ... from bathrooms to babies.  I finally tried to take some more bath pictures of Ethan.  Usually things are moving too quickly and we are all hands on deck (or Ethan) to get him clean.  But, he is really starting to like the bath a lot more in his little ducky!  He was still moving too fast to get many great shots.  And by moving I mean splashing like crazy.



I will continue my quest for the perfect bath tub picture!

A picture of bed time :)


And finally, because our first "baby" is feeling a little blog neglected, I give you Louie.



No comments:

Post a Comment