Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

fishies

A few things of significance from these photos.



  1. Ethan loves snacking.  These snacks are goldfish brand s'mores fishies.  Graham crackers, chocolate crackers, and little marshmallows.  They are so amazing.  I should never have sat down with Ethan to enjoy snack time with him on a Saturday afternoon at 4PM.  I ate almost half the bag of those little s'mores fishies.  I haven't seen them at stores near us (although I am sure they are there - I try to avoid grocery shopping).  I ordered them on peapod.com - the grocery delivery service.  Peapod could be life changing for me.  I was able to shop on-line during lunch, whilst eating and working, and groceries arrived to my door 1 day later.  And I got a text message when the driver was on his way and when he arrived at my door.  The quality of the produce was outstanding.  And I was able to get some organic things that we can't find here.  Oh my how I am in love.  It's probably a bit more expensive (although shipping charges are only $6 and the first order gets you $20 off the entire order!).  I think it's so worth it.  The sad news: the delivery man told me that he heard they were dropping the Columbus route for a bit because it hadn't picked up like they thought it would.  NOOOOOOOO!  Just when I fall in love - it disappears.  Ugh. 
  2. Ethan nicely lined up his fishies before eating them.  He is my child.
  3. Ethan counted out loud how many fishies he had!  Without me asking him to count.  While I was stuffing my face full of the s'mores goodness, he just started counting out of the blue.  When did he get to be such a big boy?!
  4. Ethan didn't have a shirt on because he spilled milk all over the shirt he was wearing a few hours earlier.  Then we played outside and just didn't feel the urge to put a shirt back on.  I much prefer him clothed while eating because the mess is easier to clean up (taking off a shirt versus bathing a toddler). 
Writing this makes me wish I was still eating those s'mores fishies.

1 comment: