Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

cookout

I love summer - it means we get out more to see friends and eat good food.  Both were on the agenda for a Saturday Memorial Day cookout at the Sandlins!!

Ethan loves hanging out with Noah and Brady.  They are just a few years older than Ethan and he is always so captured by what they do.  On Saturday he played with all of their toys, played pass with a football, tag in the house, and then went outside to jump on the trampoline.  This is the first time for trampoline jumping.  He absolutely loved it!!




He thinks Noah is really cool!  Can't wait to hang out more this summer :)

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this! How cute!

    We left that trampoline at our other house and it a-- I am so glad we kept it for now, it was fun to see the boys using it. Best money ever spent. ;)

    ReplyDelete