What an exciting 2011 it's been! I was just thinking back to all that's happened.
We started 2011 with a huge master bathroom remodel and ended 2011 with a huge basement finishing project. I will update the basement pictures once we get some more things down there! We definitely didn't plan on two major remodels in one year - but somehow it worked out. And beyond those house projects we got new hardwood floors downstairs, a newly stained staircase with a new runner, a new front door, and a new roof. Whew.
Ethan turned 1 year old in 2011! And was baptized. There were so many milestones just from him it's impossible to list them all - but that's what this blog is for :)
And the best end to 2011 - Morgan! She made her appearance a bit early and I already can't imagine life without her! Ethan is a fantastic big brother! Evidence of that at the end of this post.
Along with some things that weren't blogged about much, Corey started a new job at Cummins in 2011 and couldn't be happier (especially when compared to his previous 2 employers!!!). I also got a new job (within Cummins) - well 2 actually - in 2011. The first was in June and the second came in December. My New Year's Resolution is to not have a new job in 2012 :) I continued my MBA in 2011 and will graduate in May of 2012 (YAHOOOO!!!). That will be a welcome change of pace to have school finished!
Lots of good things happened in 2011 and we can't wait to see what 2012 holds for us! Happy New Year to everyone - may it be the happiest, healthiest, and most prosperous yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment